- Sweet Carrot is hiring for Assistant General Manager positions. Assistant Managers are extroverts who love people and are passionate about hospitality. Our managers are detail-oriented and organized while keeping a greater perspective than just the task at hand. This invaluable team member communicates well both in routine situations and under pressure. He or she is a leader who understands the importance of collaboration and executing established procedures. The Assistant Manager is a coach to the staff while providing guests with delicious and memorable experiences.
1. Assisting the General Manager in managing the day to day activities of the restaurant, market, and catering operations, ensuring quality of the product and outstanding customer service.
2. Managing, developing, and training team members.
3. Ensuring consistent execution of store processes for a clean, organized, high-performing business.
4. Managing customer service and solving problems in a timely manner.
5. Using POS systems, including knowledge of comps, voids, and cash drawers.
6. Opening and closing the store.
7. Assisting in all levels of food preparation including bakery items, as needed.
8. Expediting menu items.
9. Maintaining a clean facility, equipment, and work environment.
- 2 + years restaurant management experience
- Ability to serve as a bartender
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and standard POS functions
- Ability to use and teach the use of commercial kitchen equipment
- Superior communication and leadership skills
- Ability to transport, move, and position a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes of evolving, successful, and busy new concept
- Willing to work more than a 40-hour work week including evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma
- Cash handling capabilities
- ServeSafe certified
- 2+ years restaurant management experience in a fast-casual restaurant
- 2+ years professional kitchen experience
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
WHY WORK FOR SWEET CARROT?
Carrot Crew says:
- Fun, fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible schedules
- Place for family and friends
- Coaching and development
- Attracts people who are eager to learn
- Opportunity for growth
- Food made with love
- Caring culture with a family feel
- Unique Concept
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- High school or equivalent
- restaurant management: 2 years