- Link to Apply: https://careers-pngaming.icims.com/jobs/44595/count-room-associate-%28pt%29/job
- Location: Hollywood Casino Columbus
Your daily responsibilities include
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of company internal control system and departmental policies and procedures
- When necessary, is hands-on to ensure completion of scheduled tasks
- Ensure efficient use of currency counting equipment and ensure that daily maintenance requirements are completed
- Responsible for counting all currency and reconciling all associated paperwork
- Uphold a team work experience offering assistance where available or when requested.
- Identify problems, make recommendations and participate in improvement as appropriate
- Communicate information to supervisor, as appropriate, and provide detailed documentation for departmental procedures and updates
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 6 months cash handling experience, preferably high volume/high amounts
- Ability to work early mornings- shift times begin at 4:15am. Must be able to start on time!
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces