The wait is nearly over for the highly anticipated drunk brunch eatery and bar. Drunch located at 995 N 4th St. in Italian Village will have your challah French toast and breakfast martini ready and waiting for you by tomorrow at 11am.
They gently opened last week but the full menu roll out will happen tomorrow. Normal hours are Monday -Thursday 11am-10pm, Friday 11-12am, Saturday 10am-12am, and Sunday 10am-10pm.
The brunch-focused gastropub emphasizes locally sourced ingredients to bring you creations like..
- cheddar cheese waffles with chicken
- habanero and sour cherry wings
- pancake stacks with orange ginger syrup
Hold up though, don’t be sold until you hear about their cocktails..
- Italian Village 75
- Gin, fresh lemon juice, honey, strawberries, champagne
- Grilled Pineapple
- Casamigos Silver, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, pineapple juice, grilled pineapple ‘
- Boozy Buckeye
- Jameson Caskmates, vanilla ice cream, Reese’s Peanut Butter, Bailey’s, chocolate liquor, whip cream
Okay, now go out and get yourself some.