McDonald’s is changing up their mantra with three new Signature Crafted sandwiches that are available nationwide as of today. That’s right boys and girls, they’re more than just their salty fry and special sauce exterior. They’re also trying their hand at getting you, the customer, more involved as the sandwiches are highly customizable.
Their jumping off point was the fact that their customers love bacon, guac, and BBQ. From there, three new delicacies were born.
Step 1: Choose Recipe
- Maple Bacon Dijon: A satisfying combination of sweet and savory, with grilled onions, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon with sweet maple seasoning, white cheddar*, crisp leaf lettuce grown and a creamy Dijon sauce.
- Pico Guacamole: Smooth and creamy meets chunky and spicy, crafted with white cheddar cheese*, guacamole made with 100% Hass avocados, freshly prepared Pico de Gallo, crisp leaf lettuce and creamy buttermilk ranch sauce made with real buttermilk and sour cream blended with shallots, garlic and spices. Served with a fresh lime wedge.
- Sweet BBQ Bacon: Sweet BBQ heat meets savory, with grilled onions, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, creamy white cheddar, delicious BBQ sauce, all topped with golden crispy onions.
Step 2: Choose Protein
- Quarter-pound 100 percent beef patty
- Buttermilk Crispy Chicken
- Artisan Grilled Chicken
Step 3: Choose Bread
- Sesame seed bun
- Toasted Artisan Roll