Extra! Extra! In another installment of McDonald’s restaurants giving away weird/cool swag to customers, they’re delivering a McDelivery Collection item with every UberEATS order today beginning at 11am. What the devil is the McDelivery Collection you ask? Check it out..
You see that item in the top left corner? That’s an adult-sized Big Mac onesie. We can’t make this stuff up.
To receive a two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun pillow case, order from these participating restaurants in Columbus :
- 1972 North High Street (OSU Campus)
- 2091 East Dublin-Granville Road
- 910 West 5th Avenue
- 3095 North High Street
- 5410 Renner Road, Hilliard
- 381 East Main Street (downtown Columbus)
McDeliver Collection items will be dispersed randomly on a first come, first serve basis until supplies run out. Don’t wait around for the World Famous slides to become available online either because it’s not going to happen.
Before you go on your merry way, here are some fun central Ohio McDonald’s facts, courtesy of Ronald himself:
- Largest McDelivery order in Columbus in July: $80.36
- Smallest McDelivery order in July: $1.50 (small coffee)
- Top items ordered:
- #1: Hash Browns
- #2: World Famous Fries
- #3: McChicken
- #4: Big Mac
- #5: McFlurry
- Number of McNuggets delivered in July (through 7/19): 119,732