And on the fifth year of its existence, the original Daily Growler threw an orange—not red, orange— carpet party.
This Friday, the Upper Arlington Daily Growler will be expanding into the former Big League Haircut space next door to accommodate the fancy festivities—an annex barrel room, a Sophie’s Gourmet Pierogi pop-up, and a live performances by Columbus’ Doc Robinson.
According to Drink Up Columbus, here are all the barrel-aged beers to be featured:
- Rhinegeist Margarita Monday
- Wolf’s Ridge Yub Nub
- Great Lakes Black Out Stout
- Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of Xmas
- Barley’s Bourbon Meyer
- Pretentious Sybarite Sour with Spice
- Land-Grant Can Opener
- Kindred Belgian Chocolate
- Endeavor Wit
- Uinta Cucumber Farmhouse
- New Holland Mocha Mink Dragon’s Milk
- Rhinegeist Mushhushshu
- Elevator Winter Warmer
- Abita Whiskey Sour
- Millersburg Doc’s Scotch
- Pretentious Raspberry Sybarite
- Deschutes Black Butte 28 & 29
- Great Lakes Barleywine
The Daily Growler’s Five Year Anniversary Party will take place Friday, December 15 from 12pm-12am. It’s free to the public, orange tie optional.
If you’re feeling like a VIP though, you can snag tickets for $45 and get hooked up with drink tickets and swag.Tickets