Seven individuals residing in central Ohio felt inclined to participate in the last presidential election, despite the fact that they were not official U.S. citizens.
The Franklin County Grand Jury discovered the fraudulent behavior and connected the votes to elections in 2012, 2015, and 2016.
Here are the super patriotic culprits:
- Ana Matias, age 56, Columbus
- Irnatine W. Boayue, age 41, Canal Winchester
- Janitha Rippey, age 33, Columbus
- Kenyron O. Glasgow, age 38, Columbus
- Yaakov Menashe Schulman, age 41, Columbus
- Leslie Caroline Allen, age 56, Columbus
- Gilbert A. Brown, age 59, Columbus
All these folks falsely registered to vote with the Franklin County Board of Elections and are now facing charges of illegal voting, false voter registration, or a combination of both charges, reports 10tv.