What You’ll Be Doing:
As an Event Assistant, you will be responsible for helping to grow our Event Management Program in the local area. You will assist with event coordination, market research, vendor evaluation, and in-person live event initiatives. This is an opportunity for an individual to make a huge impact on our Event Management Program and bring fresh ideas to our innovative team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities in this position may include but are not limited to:
- Event Coordination: assist in the planning and execution of several events each week through research, vendor relations, visual merchandizing and production traffic reports.
- Great Communication: In order for events to run smoothly, you must consistently provide clear communication to Event Coordinators about all facets of the event through tracking and reports on: customer inquiries, issue resolution, engagement and sales reports, and venue statistics.
- Event Promotions: Each member of our team is hands on so we can see the results of our work. At each event, the event assistant will be responsible for coordinating efforts of brand ambassadors and creating a brand experience for the customers on site tailored to the client and venue.
- Team Preparation and Coordination: Attend daily and weekly meeting to gain market insights and logistics for events. Learn key promotional marketing strategies and techniques to apply on site and break down each event with the team for evaluation upon completion. Also assist in the creation and distribution of promotional collateral on an as needed basis.
- Team Player: Our events are based on a team mindset. You will assist in a variety of different areas and will be cross trained in all major facets.
Qualifications and Skills
What we look for in our ideal candidate:
- Prior experience in events and promotions is excellent. However, our teams are well rounded and bring experience in marketing, sales and customer service to create stellar events. All experience will be considered given a strong desire to work in the event industry.
- Professional and effective communication skills.
- Independence as well as the ability to function well within the team. Leadership experience with or without a formal role is a plus.
- Results and solution oriented with the ability to execute creative solutions.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty. We train all team members in every facet of our promotions: set-up, execution, and evaluation. No task is too large or too small for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-timeAPPLY NOW