We are seeking a General Manager (GM) to join our team! For our full-time employees, we offer a great culture, work/ life balance, flexible scheduling, PTO, Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits as well as 401K, Company Paid Life Insurance, Health Club Discounts, Meal Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Holidays.
The General Manager is responsible for People Development, Operations Excellence, Sales Growth, Profit Growth and our Customer’s experience (Hospitality). The role of the General Manager is to develop people and build prosperity. The General Manager is the leader in the restaurant, acting as a coach, and providing a restaurant environment that is focused on integrity, honesty and pride.
- Is a People Builder, coaching and developing associates to achieve restaurant and personal development goals.
- Demonstrates and enforces operating norms such as uniform policies, timeliness, safety procedures, etc.
- Effectively controls cash and assets, and ensures adherence to cash handling policies.
- Engages the local community; builds strong relationships that result in partnerships within the community, win-win opportunities and sales growth.
- Assumes accountability for P & L results; controls food cost components of waste, prep, weights, portioning, on hand amounts (food orders /build to / inventory management) and theft during shifts.
- Promotes and maintains a Family environment that promotes high, positive energy, encourages learning and offers career development.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Level 2 ServSafe certification