To assist all OAC marketing efforts by implementing the marketing plan across the full range of marketing tactics. Work closely with all Business Line leaders to successfully market products and services that will support AAA Ohio Auto Club’s (OAC) Strategic Plans and goals. Assist in the development of overall brand positioning strategies and business-line specific promotional and positioning strategies and in the development of the AAA Ohio Auto Club Marketing Plan.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinating the conceptualization, production, implementation, and evaluation of tactics across all areas of the marketing function including:
- Conduct proactive, insightful, and comprehensive market research and analysis to better understand and serve internal and external customers and members.
- Brand development.
- All forms of media advertising.
- Marketing communications, brochures, direct mail, catalogs, and other print pieces.
- Promotional programs.
- Promotional events, special events.
- E-marketing and Internet marketing.
- Retail promotions, merchandising, POP, and signage.
- Evaluate results.
- Implement improvements.
- Assist with all Club’s marketing tactics, including but not limited to:
- Print (flyers, ads)
- Direct mail
- Digital (web, email, social media)
- In-store promotions
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute, required.
- One to three years of experience in marketing or a marketing related role.
- General knowledge and proficiency in all marketing tactics.
- Ability to analyze complex information for problem resolution.
- Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills.
- Experience managing a budget, preferred.
- Ability to lead and follow other expert staff.
- Experience implementing a market segment strategy, preferred.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to challenge the norm.
- Flexibility, creativity, critical thinking, and a positive approach to work.
- Interest in growing and improving in the practice of marketing.
What we offer:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401k, with match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off (vacation, personal, sick)
- Paid AAA Membership
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee discounts and more!
AAA OAC Core Values:
- Deliver unmatched AAA experiences
- Embrace and drive change
- Be accountable
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build relationships through open, honest communication
- Support and be an advocate in the community
If you would like to learn more about AAA Ohio, please submit your resume for the Marketing Coordinator. We look forward to networking with you.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY – AAA.COM/CAREERS
- marketing: 2 years