SchoolPointe is a leader of innovation in the k-12 education market. We provide schools beautiful websites with powerful tools that are built with non-technical end-users in mind. Our facility and resource management system assist our clients in requisition and maintenance processes. Through our online forms creation and submission software, we eliminate the confusion and hassle of archaic paper processes. Our designers and developers are constantly working to keep SchoolPointe ahead of the competition by finding new ways to streamline our clients’ processes utilizing the latest technology.
As a Sales Representative, you will be able to learn the company and the industry from the ground up. There is always something new to learn in your position. In this position, you will have the opportunity to build a relationship with individuals in C-Level positions. It will be your responsibility to cultivate these relationships to get referrals, therefore increasing your book of business.
Sales Representatives are responsible for promoting and enhancing the reputation of SchoolPointe through sales and account management activities.
- Create and maintain contact list for prospective clients within assigned territory
- Obtain knowledge on all products and services provided by the company
- Seek knowledge on any new products, services, and features
- Gain knowledge of the market and competitors of the company’s products and services
- Create and send out email campaigns to prospective clients
- Make daily cold calls to prospective clients promoting the company’s products and services
- Schedule online and/or onsite meetings with prospective clients
- Work with fellow team members to create new marketing strategies
- Provide support to fellow team members with sales and account management
- Achieve monthly and annual sales quotas as outlined in the Sales Department Policies
- Notify all assigned customers about all updates, new feat, res and new products.
- Ensure all customers understand how to utilize the new features that have been released.
- Coordinate with customer service to provide and schedule any additional training
- Review contracts of all assigned customers and contact about renewal
- Promote and upsell new or unutilized products to all assigned customers
- Perform all other work-related duties assigned by management and/or executive
- Columbus, OH