Middle West Spirits is seeking a fulltime employee to manage distillation finishing operations, whiskey barreling management, packaging and logistics operations. There will be an initial training period of 60 days on TTB processing of Alcohol and ERP systems. The long term primary responsibility will be to participate as well as manage the team to run such operations. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to aiding the operations manager with development of work place quality control and facilities planning.
Our warehouse manager should have at least 2 years’ experience in the following:
Operational Shift Management in one of the following:
– Food manufacturing
– Warehouse ERP systems
– Distribution center operations
– Plant process development and controls
– Be willing to work in a startup environment
– Must have extensive experience using Microsoft
– Self-motivated individual
– Comfortable interacting with company customers on a daily basis
Food manufacturing experience is a plus
Plant operation control is a plus Must be 21 years of age or older Lifting requirements: 60 lbs.
Contact email@example.com with additional questionsAPPLY NOW