Can you believe the Fourth of July is next week?!
If you haven’t made plans to attend Columbus’ biggest Independence Day bash, Red, White & BOOM!, on Tuesday, July 3, now is the time.
Here is everything you need to know.
Charity Day 5K
Sunday, July 2
Kick off your Red, White & BOOM! festivities by participating in the Charity Day 5K. Show your support for any of our 19 charity partners by running or walking in this fun family friendly event.
All participants will receive a Brooks technical shirt and finisher medal!Learn more
Ford Oval of Honor Red, White & BOOM! Parade
Main St. Bridge @5:30pm
The one-mile long Red, White & BOOM! Parade will be one of the most exciting events to hit the downtown streets all summer long.
We hope you will join us in saluting America with your new, creative, unique entry that will make a statement, like our great event.
Corner of Neil Ave. and Long St. from noon- 8pm
This area will feature interactive activities for kids of all ages including: Game2U will be providing a variety of inflatables including a bounce house, slides, obstacle course and much more!
East bank of Genoa Park @10pm
The main event: Enjoy a miraculous display of 48,750 pounds of fireworks bursting with colors!
This year’s Grand Finales presented by Marathon promises to be another show stopper that you will not want to miss.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Long St. Stage:
- 12:00-1:30 –J. J. Snare
- 1:45-2:45 –Shotgun Eddie
- 3:15-4:15 –Smoke Stack
- 4:30-5:30 –Cherry Blonde
- 6:00-7:00 – Yours for the Taking
- 7:30-8:30-Three Ton Toad
- 9:00-9:50 –Radio Tramps
- 10:00 – FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- 10:30-10:50 –Radio Tramps
- 12:00-1:00 –Luke Mossburg
- 1:30-2:30 –Harmless Habit
- 3:00-4:00 –The Fifth House
- 4:30-5:30 –Mama & Me
- 6:00-7:00 – Brad Moore
- 7:30-8:30 –All Star Jammerz
- 9:00-9:45 –Martini Affairs
- 10:00-10:25 – FIREWORKS DISPLAY
- 10:25-11:00 –Martini Affairs
Thursday, June 28 from 9 am through Wednesday, July 4 at TBD
- Washington Blvd from Broad st to Main St.
Saturday, June 30 from 9 a.m. through Wednesday, July 4.
- Civic Center Dr. from Broad St. to Main St. (Civic Center access to Supreme Court of Ohio must be maintained to garage and loading dock until noon on July 3rd
Saturday, June 30 from 9 a.m. through Wednesday, July 4 at 6 a.m.
- Spring St from Neil Ave to Marconi Blvd (on Monday morning and event morning one lane will open for rush hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.) Spring needs to be open from Neil Ave to the west until 7pm(ish) on Tues. Which means Neil is open until the same time.
- Long St. from Hocking St. to Marconi Blvd. (on Monday morning and event morning one lane will open for rush hour from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.) Southbound Neil Ave will need to be able to make the left on Long St Tuesday morning from 6a-9a.
Monday, July 2 from 5 p.m. through Wednesday July 4 at 6 a.m.
- Marconi Blvd. from Long St. to Broad St. · North curb lane of Broad St. from Cumberland Trail marker to Belle St.
Tuesday, July 3 from 2 p.m. (for parade formation) through 7 p.m.
- Main from 2nd to River
- Rich from River to McDowell
- Starling from Rich to Town
- Belle from Rich to Town
- Lucas from Rich to Town
- Civic Center from Mound to Main
- Depending on the size of the parade additional space may be requested
For Parade Movement Only – July 3 from 5:15 p.m. until approx.7:30 p.m.
- Lynn St. from Front St. to High St.
- Main from River to High
- Gay St. from Front St. to High St.
- Long St. from Marconi Blvd. to High St.
- Spring St. from Marconi Blvd. to High St.
- Lafayette St. from Front St. to High St.
- Nationwide Blvd. from Ludlow Ave. to High St.
- Spring St. from High St. to Neil Ave.
- Hickory St. from Front St. to Marconi Blvd.
- Rich St. from High St. to Civic Center Dr.
- Town St. from Belle St. to High St.
- Front St. from Main St. to Spring St.
- State St. from High St. to Front St.
- Rich St. from McDowell to River
Monday, July 3 from 5:30 p.m. (for fireworks) through midnight
- All streets south of Spring St., north of Mound St., east of McDowell St. and west of Third St.
- The Broad Street Bridge will CLOSE to drivers at 5:30PM on Tuesday, July 3 and will close to pedestrian traffic at 9PM.
- Coleman’s Point (grass area west of Civic Center Dr, along the river) will also be unavailable for pedestrians.
Best places to watch Fireworks:
- Bicentennial Park
- Long St
- Spring St
- Marconi Blvd
- Washington Blvd
- Civic Center Dr
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
- Paid parking lots on west side of COSI
- Front St Garage
- Neil Ave Garage
- McConnell Garage
- Arena Garage
- Columbus Commons Garage
- Capital Plaza
- North side of 2nd St from Mound St to Civic Center Dr (Handicapped)
- Gay St between High St and Front St (Handicapped)
Click here for reserved parking options.
Click here for more parking info.
VIP includes food, adult beverages, Pepsi products, live DJ all evening and the official BOOM! soundtrack pumped directly into the area-all for the price of admission!
Sit in a perfect viewing area, less than 1000 ft from where the fireworks are set off from!Purchase VIP experience
New users who download the Lyft App will receive free ride credits by entering promo code “UNLOCKCREDITS” in the promo section of the app or by clicking on this link: https://www.lyft.com/invited/UNLOCKCREDITS.