McDonald’s is going to keep on serving you the Big Mac you know and love but in a more modernized environment.
The fast food giant is investing $251 million into improving Ohio stores, reports Columbus Business First.
Here are some upgrades to expect at your local McDonald’s:
- Modernized dining rooms with new furniture.
- Refreshed exterior designs.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
- More self-order kiosks and table service.
- Remodeled counters.
- New digital menu boards inside and in the drive-thru.
- Designated parking spots for curbside pick-up and mobile orders.
- Expanded McCafe counters and larger display cases.
This news comes after locally-based, fast food competitor Wendy’s ramped up their aesthetics recently.
Will new couches and more ordering kiosks greatly affect your experience at McDonald’s?