BrewDog is going to the next level, literally.
The independent craft brewery is launching the world’s first craft beer airlines in 2019 to give folks across the pond a one-time opportunity to experience Columbus’ expansive BrewDog culture.
Members of the Equity Punks community (individuals who invest in BrewDog) can purchase £1,250 BrewDog Airline tickets which include:
- a roundtrip flight
- a unique beer tasting experience as they sample a limited-edition BrewDog beer that has been specifically brewed to adapt to the reduction of taste and smell sensitivity in high altitudes
- inflight care packages will be available on board, including BrewDog eye masks and blankets.
- a four-night stay in Columbus, where guests will tour BrewDog’s state-of-the-art brewery, visit The DogHouse Hotel, and explore BrewDog’s dedicated beer museum
- a tour of Columbus’ many breweries, bars and restaurants
- a day trip to Cincinnati for more brewery tours
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
The BrewDog Airlines experience will take place between February 21st and 25th 2019.
“We took craft beer to the depths of the seas when we brewed an IPA at the bottom of the North Sea,” said James Watt, cofounder of BrewDog. “Now, we’re turning to the skies aboard BrewDog Airlines. We’re on a mission to open minds and excite people about what craft beer is and can be. Booking a seat on the plane is a must for any serious beer lover.”
What trip would you like BrewDog Airlines to launch next?