Happy Memorial Tournament week!
Planning on joining in on the festivities? Read up on all there is to know about the tournament below, courtesy of 10TV!
May 28 – 30
Wednesday, May 31
- Nationwide Invitational at the Memorial Tournament (Official Pro-Am). Tee Times start at 7:30 a.m.
- Junior Golf Day. Activities include: Youth Field Trips, Junior Golf Clinic (5:30 PM; Safari Golf Club), Clubhouse Kids Course Treasure Map, Designated Autograph Area
- Memorial Honoree Ceremony – 2:30 p.m. at Driving Range | Tournament Honoree – Hale Irwin, Journalism Honoree – Larry Dorman
- Jack Nicklaus Golf Clinic – 4 p.m. at Driving Range
Thursday, June 1 | First Round, 7:30 a.m. start (estimated)
Friday, June 2 | Second Round, 7:30 a.m. start (estimated)
Saturday, June 3 | Third Round, 8 a.m. start (estimated)
Saturday, June 3 | Final Round, 8 a.m. start (estimated)
Unfortunately, online ticket sales have ended. Call the ticket office for additional assistance at 877-682-2343.
2018 Field of Competitors
The contingent of 120 players is led by World No. 1 Justin Thomas, 2017 Memorial Tournament winner Jason Dufner and five-time winner and 14-time major champion Tiger Woods.
Other top 10 players:
- No. 2 Dustin Johnson
- No. 3 Jordan Spieth
- No. 5 Justin Rose (2010 Memorial winner)
- No. 6 Rickie Fowler
- No. 7 Jason Day
- No. 8 Rory McIlroy
Policies & Prohibited Items
There will be no autographs during the tournament.
Mobile devices are permitted but there is restricted use:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout Tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout Tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from Tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in revocation of your ticket.
You can view a more detailed list and further information here.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Traffic & Parking
Parking Lots: Parking is free for patrons in the public lots.
- 19th Hole Lot – Located off State Route 745/Dublin Road
- Columbus Zoo Lot (Thursday – Sunday ONLY) 4850 W Powell Rd., Powell, OH 43065 | Shuttles run: Thursday – Sunday: 6:45 a.m. – 7 p.m. (or one hour after play)
- Ashbaugh Lot – Located off Brand Road just east of Muirfield Drive
- Disabled Parking – 6189 Memorial Dr., Dublin, OH 43017 (Muirfield Square) State-issued placard required | Shuttles run: Monday – 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Wednesday – Sunday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (or one hour after play)
Approved Ride Share drop-off/pick-up locations:
- 19th Hole Lot (10569 Dublin Rd., Dublin, OH 43017)
- Gate #15 (8668 Muirfield Dr., Dublin, OH 43017)
On-Street Parking: Limited on-street parking available to the public on a first-come-first-serve basis. Cars must be removed one hour after play concludes or they will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Muirfield Drive, north of Memorial Drive.
- Carnoustie Drive, located off northbound Muirfield Drive, just south of Glick Road.
Parking on any Muirfield Village street is prohibited except in designated areas. Cars will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Traffic Updates: Tune your car radio to 1610 AM for updates on traffic to and from the tournament.
Additional parking and traffic information for the 2018 Memorial Tournament can be found here.
For the first time ever, Dublin’s Bridge Park will be hosting a festival in time for the Memorial Tournament. Get the details here.