The months of speculating about where patients will receive medical marijuana have ended.
Once fall arrives and medicinal pot is made legal in Ohio, 56 locations will be able to sell cannabis, including five in Franklin County.
The five local locations are:
- Greenleaf Apothecaries, LLC – 111 Vine Street
- 127 OH, LLC – 1361 Georgesville Road
- Cannamed Therapeutics LLC – 656 Grandview Avenue
- Verdant Creations, LLC – Cassady Avenue (No building site yet)
- Harvest of Ohio, LLC – 2950 N. High Street
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
10TV reports the Ohio Board of Pharmacy awarded these provisional dispensary licenses which gives the businesses six months to meet state operation requirements.
The board also launched a toll-free medical marijuana help-line for patients, caregivers, and health professionals: 833-464-6627.
To view the full list of locations, including those who did not receive approval, click here.