The Senior Accountant is responsible for organizing, directing, and evaluating a wide variety of financial
activities including all aspects of accounting, financial and management reporting, internal controls and
business analytics. This person will work closely with all functions within the business and is responsible
for the company’s accounting software package, as well as its distillery and restaurant operating
Essential Job Functions:
1. Responsible for preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, inventory management,
and fixed asset accounting.
2. Directly supervises and maintains quality control of a bookkeeper responsible for accounts
payable and accounts receivable.
3. Coordinate fiscal year end close and prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual financial
4. Work closely with senior management to develop and maintain annual financial plans.
5. Develop management reporting and metrics, including financial analysis projects for senior
6. Develop and administer plans, policies, and internal control procedures in compliance with
GAAP and industry best practices.
7. Foster positive relationships with internal and external constituencies.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Interested in learning more? Check out our website for more details @ www.middlewestspirits.com/work