ARE YOU READY TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE ABOUT GREAT CRAFT BEER AS WE ARE?!
Back in 2007 in a small fishing village in North East Scotland BrewDog was founded by James Watt and Martin Dickie, two guys and their dog, at the start of a mission to make people passionate about Great Craft Beer. They were bored of the industrial lagers and stuffy ales that dominated the UK market. The solution? To take matters into their own hands and brew beer themselves. Ten incredibly busy years later and BrewDog has become Top Dog in the craft beer revolution in Europe; fighting in the trenches to make incredible craft beer. – In 2017, we opened our second brewery in Columbus, Ohio.
We are looking for the next wave of culinary geniuses to whip up some of the best grub that Columbus has ever seen. This is your kitchen. Your playground. Come in and help us inspire a new wave of craft beer fans with some incredible food to go along with their beer!
- Prep food for the upcoming shift.
- Execute dishes on our line to meet menu specifications.
- Cleaning daily to ensure that the line is set up for success each shift.
- Quality control.
- Quantity control.
- Communication with Sous chefs and Executive chef on a daily basis.
- 2 years of line cook experience.
- Experience in a fast paced restaurant.
- Culinary degree is a plus, however is not a requirement.
- Quality knife skills.
- Great communication skills, ability to communicate clearly with Sous Chefs or highest management on the line.
We have line cook and kitchen assistant positions available in Canal Winchester, Short North, and Franklinton. Starting pay for line cooks is $12/hour and up based on experience. Starting pay for kitchen assistant positions is $10/hour and up based on experience.APPLY NOW