- Be the first face of hospitality for the most exclusive restaurants, office highrises, or luxury hotels, all roles will provide an unmatched level of client service.
- Get your daily cardio in while you’re working
- Highly Flexible scheduling, mostly evening hours – GREAT for a second job and/or fits perfectly around school schedules
- As first point of contact with customer, offer a warm and welcoming greeting
- Inspect vehicle and document any issues on ticket before claiming possession
- Ensure vehicle remains in original condition through visit
- Our Valet Team averages over $12/hr with stable pay no matter the location
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members working 30+ hours/week
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and raises
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to sit and/or stand through an entire shift
- Professional appearance
- Perform tasks involving bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Strong communication skills
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted.APPLY NOW