What’s the job like?
- Be the first face of hospitality for the most exclusive restaurants, office highrises, or luxury hotels, all roles will provide an unmatched level of client service.
- Get your daily cardio in while you’re working
- Highly Flexible scheduling, mostly evening hours – GREAT for a second job and/or fits perfectly around school schedules
- As the first point of contact with the customer, offer a warm and welcoming greeting
- Inspect vehicle and document any issues on the ticket before claiming possession
- Ensure vehicle remains in the original condition through the visit
- Stable pay starting at $10/hour with $.50 retention raises every 6 months!
- Weekly Pay: Get paid every Friday!
- Vision, dental and medical care benefits available to any team members working 30+ hours/week
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and raises
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to sit and/or stand through an entire shift
- Professional appearance
- Perform tasks involving bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Strong communication skills
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted.APPLY NOW