TRISM is a fast casual eatery, bar, and eventspace redefined. By day, we serve scratch-made food and drink layered with globally-inspired colors and flavors. By night, weoffer curated events, craft cocktails, andinnovative entertainment. We strive for thesweet harmony of nutritious food, engagingentertainment, and a healthy social life.
The General Manager (GM) oversees all aspects of the business: eatery line, kitchen, bar, and events. The GM’s role is built around driving the business and brand forward through building business through catering and events, building relationships with promoters, and fostering relationships with Ohio State and surrounding communities.
He/She provides leadership and guidance for other management, and is the point of contact for any extraordinary event or emergency situation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promotion, Brand Building and Key Initiatives
- Co-develop & execute business development strategy with ownership and executive team
- Build and maintain relationships with promoters to drive Events business.
- Drive sales within catering and delivery services.
- Understand and refine the identity and balance between TRISM day and TRISM night.
- Manage internal and external marketing teams.
- Point of contact for any extraordinary events, maintenance, and emergency situations
- General bar management with support from Lead Bartender and Company Beverage Director
- Lead performance management and resolve employee issues
- Schedule bar management shifts
- Work with Regional Manager and Kitchen Manager to project budget for week/period
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years previous management experience in restaurant, bar, or retail environment
- Previous experience in public/private event management
- Proven relationship-builder
- Bar experience preferred, Kitchen BOH experience a plus
- Strong and effective communicator
- Sustainably-minded, community-focused
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years