Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Columbus we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Develop and manage the player development area to cultivate relationships with high worth casino guests.
- Launch and oversee programs to enable property to recognize and reward VIP players.
- Develop and implement VIP player programming to build casino business
- Provide suggestions to management for player promotions, customer acquisition, player development, and enhancement of customer service experience.
- Responsible for ensuring business growth and satisfaction of revenue objectives.
- Coach hosts to build player relationships with new, maintenance and inactive players.
- Administer player coding in Salesforce, and monitor progress.
- Develop and administer incentive program.
- Launch and oversee programs and policies to enable property to recognize and reward VIP players.
- Develop and implement VIP player discretionary comping guidelines.
- Prepare and distribute daily and weekly reports for own department, other departments and management.
- Provide weekly/monthly budget forecasts.
- Serves as point person in the resolution of customer complaints and service recoveries.
- Develops, directs and evaluates policies, procedures and job performance.
- Directs the appropriate flow of information to employees and upper management.
- Management accountability for all team members for day to day and long term operations to include hiring, training and developing employees.
- Maintains department scheduling.
- Maintain compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures adherence to service standards.
- Maintains budgetary control for department.
- Performs all related duties as directed by management.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university or commensurate experience.
- Prior Casino Marketing/Player Development experience is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with player tracking software, Microsoft Office Suite, and preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to understand and analyze budget and P&L statements.
- Proven managerial and critical thinking skills required.
- Compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and safety requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs, and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in vary work areas such as confined spaces