Piada Italian Street Food is leading the nation’s fine fast casual movement behind an intense passion for exceptionally better food and genuine hospitality. With aggressive nationwide expansion plans, Piada is seeking to invest in equally passionate and driven leaders.
When you join Team Piada you become a part of a precision team focused on a shared passion for genuine hospitality. Our handcrafted approach to delivering truly delicious food is driven by our Chef mentality – our desire to exceed our own high expectations.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager with the day-to-day operations of a Piada restaurant. This position will help oversee the hourly team and ensure each shift is run effectively with optimal operational excellence and genuine hospitality. Successful execution of duties include the following: participating in the hiring and development of people for advancement, inventory, ordering, building sales and increasing efficiency in day-to-day operations.
- Effectively communicates with Guests, Chef team and Team Members.
- Performs interviews and assists with the selection process of new Team Members.
- Participates in performance reviews and disciplinary coaching of hourly Team Members.
- Performs pre-opening checks to ensure restaurant opens in accordance to Piada standards.
- Completes all opening and closing duties, to include: cash handling, inventory, and other daily reports.
- Welcomes Guests as they enter the restaurant and sets the stage for the hospitality experience.
- Prepares and assembles ingredients for recipes while complying with food safety standards.
- Thorough knowledge of setup, operation, breakdown and cleaning of all kitchen equipment, including proper handling of chemicals used for cleaning.
- Prepares and cooks all food according to Piada recipes and food safety standards.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station during hours of operation.
- Sweeps/mops floors, cleans and maintains equipment and assists with maintaining all areas of the restaurant.
Requirements of the position:
- 1-2+ years previous restaurant supervisory or management experience required.
- Strong knowledge of cooking standards, food preparation and recipe adherence.
- Must be computer literate and able to utilize Microsoft Office and general POS functions.
- Effectively communicates through verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection and training.
- Competitive pay and bonus program
- Career and leadership development programs
- Free meals when you work
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- Paid time off and holiday benefits
- Best in class health benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
- Tuition reimbursement program
From the food we serve, to the restaurant environment, to each Guest interaction, our goal is to deliver a truly different meal experience that is notably better than the competition, every single time. We will give you the tools, ingredients and training you need to thrive and build a successful career. In return, we ask for your best when you walk in the door. The Piada Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Piada Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.