$3,000 Sign on Bonus
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs. We provide a variety of outpatient and intensive-outpatient substance abuse and mental health treatment services for individuals who have experienced difficulty functioning in their homes, schools, and communities.
This is a direct care position providing services at the agency and within the community, including home-based care. The candidate for this position provides medically necessary mental health treatment services to adolescents and their families experiencing social, emotional, behavioral and psychiatric issues. The position provides assessment; treatment planning; individual, family and/or group therapy; collaborative case management; monitoring; and supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts intake and family assessments.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional issues of clients and develops a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Provides individual, family, and group therapy in accordance with the client’s treatment plan.
- Observes and documents treatment interventions, behavior, and client progression.
- Conducts file and record reviews in accordance with referral source contract and The Joint Commission Accreditation Guidelines.
- Works to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral or social science field and one year related experience working with children and adolescents with mental health concerns and their families that includes assessment and therapy; Master’s degree preferred AND
- LPC or LSW with experience providing mental health and alcohol and drug addiction counseling.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver’s license from employees’ state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
**$3000 Sign on Bonus**
This sign-on bonus is only offered to a new full time employee as an incentive to join our company. Current, former, or temporary employees are not eligible for this bonus.
Abraxas Counseling Center, 899 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43205