Middle West Spirits is seeking an employee to aide in distillation finishing operations and whiskey barreling management. Responsibility will be to assist the Warehouse Team operate the day shift for finished barrel management, alcohol blending and finishing production, including bottling and packaging. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to logistics of materials.
Our warehouse assistant should have at least 2 years’ experience in one of the following fields.
– Distribution center operations
– Manufacturing plant operations
– Must have a clean driving record
– Fork truck training a plus
– CDL license a plus
– Must have experience using Microsoft Office products
– Self-motivated individual
– Comfortable interacting withinternal customers on a daily basis
– Food manufacturing or laboratory/hands-on experience is a plus
– Must be 21 years of age or older
– Lifting requirements: 60 lbs.
Interested in learning more? Check out our website for more details @ www.middlewestspirits.com/work