Assistant Manager (Charles Penzone Salons)
Looking for the ideal opportunity to challenge yourself as a leader and inspire others?
We are looking for Assistant Manager that will supervise a medium/large salon in the Columbus Area.
For us, this means -- exciting leaders that are able to connect with our team and guests, provide innovative solutions, and contribute to an outstanding work environment. We offer energetic and ambitious individuals a wide range of outstanding opportunities! Our managers have a variety of talents and experiences that bring value to the way we connect with our guest and team members.
We believe that your vibe attracts your tribe, so positivity, creativity; confidence and individuality are top qualities.
Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Build and manage your team to engage with guests in an extraordinary manner
- Support the team by providing innovative solutions to guest concerns in a timely manner
- Perform opening/closing duties within the salon
- Provide extraordinary guest service
- Serve as a coach and role model—you set the tone for the entire salon
- Engage in interviewing and hiring team members
- On-going evaluation of Team’s performance
- Set measurable and manageable goals for team members
- Complete documentation for conversations, concerns and goals
- Manage in-salon schedules and time off requests
- Maintain cleanliness and State board standards within the Salon
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills
- Previous successful managerial experience
- Strong interest in a leadership role + guiding a team to success
- Ability + desire to work in a fast-paced (sometimes challenging) environment
- The desire to coach team members to meet + exceed measurable performance goals
- Track record of high achievement and a sense of self-motivation
- Glaring attention to detail and organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Capable + willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must have terrific references and pass a background check
Must be comfortable with working at ALL of our Salon Locations (Dublin, Gahanna, Polaris, and downtown locations (German Village/Short North)
Apply Today: www.charlespenzone.com (Menu, Careers, Job Openings, Search Current Job Openings, Perform Search- to see all jobs)
About Charles Penzone, Inc.
Charles first envisioned the concept of The Charles Penzone Grand Salons in 1969. In 1991, his vision of full-service, freestanding salons and day spas became a reality. Under the leadership of Charles and his wife, Debra, now serving as President, they have instilled their deep roots of passion for people, unparalleled skills, and constant generosity within the six salons they operate today. The Charles Penzone brands and both Debra and Charles individually, have also received several industry recognitions.
With the help from every professional at our salons, we continue to make our guests look and feel their best by delivering extraordinary experiences during each visit.