Looking for the ideal opportunity to challenge yourself as a leader and inspire others?
We are looking for Assistant Manager that will supervise a medium/large salon in the Columbus Area.
For us, this means -- exciting leaders that are able to connect with our team and guests, provide innovative solutions, and contribute to an outstanding work environment. We offer energetic and ambitious individuals a wide range of outstanding opportunities! Our managers have a variety of talents and experiences that bring value to the way we connect with our guest and team members.
We believe that your vibe attracts your tribe, so positivity, creativity; confidence and individuality are top qualities.
Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Build and manage your team to engage with guests in an extraordinary manner
- Support the team by providing innovative solutions to guest concerns in a timely manner
- Perform opening/closing duties within the salon
- Provide extraordinary guest service
- Serve as a coach and role model—you set the tone for the entire salon
- Engage in interviewing and hiring team members
- On-going evaluation of Team’s performance
- Set measurable and manageable goals for team members
- Complete documentation for conversations, concerns and goals
- Manage in-salon schedules and time off requests
- Maintain cleanliness and State board standards within the Salon
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills
- Previous successful managerial experience
- Strong interest in a leadership role + guiding a team to success
- Ability + desire to work in a fast-paced (sometimes challenging) environment
- The desire to coach team members to meet + exceed measurable performance goals
- Track record of high achievement and a sense of self-motivation
- Glaring attention to detail and organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Capable + willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must have terrific references and pass a background check
Must be comfortable with working at ALL of our Salon Locations (Dublin, Gahanna, Polaris, and downtown locations (German Village/Short North)
Apply Today: www.charlespenzone.com (Menu, Careers, Job Openings, Search Current Job Openings, Perform Search- to see all jobs)