Organized, innovative, go-getter wanted! As the Manager of Audience Development for 614 Media Group, you will quickly become the go-to person for all things happening in Columbus, on campus and at the office. It will be your job to execute and grow (614)’s Social Media channels, (614) and 1870 events as well as keep the office running by developing the Marketing Internship program.
Events, Social Media and Partnerships are key in building the (614) and 1870 brands. If there’s a (614) or 1870 event happening, you’ve got it mapped out and ready for any and all curveballs. When a campaign is over, you can’t wait make the next one even better.
We’ve all had a bummer internship before. And if you haven’t, you’re lucky. The Brand Ambassador is responsible for recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining Marketing Interns to help execute successful events and take our brands to the next level.
Invoicing, mailings and overall day-to-day operations – you will have a front row seat with everything happening at (614) and 1870. This role will take the lead in the daily operations which means organization is a must to keeping everything running smoothly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of social media and event marketing experience
- Self-motivated (but can also motivate a team)
- Attentive to detail (Please mention the word “Brand Ambassador” in your application)
- Problem solver
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
In this role you will receive…
- A great work environment where success is rewarded and celebrated.
- Training, support and resources to ensure your success.
- Access to health benefits + a 401K matching program.
- A computer to get your creative on.