Developer - IT
($code_is_art != true)? return false: “Got your attention? Health Care Logistics is looking for a Developer to join the ranks of the Technology Services team. As a Developer you will work on projects for our customers as well as HCL employees. You will work in a team with other developers but will also be working with other members of the Technology Services team that will expose you to system administration, VoIP, and even our ERP system. Do you think you have what it takes to use the best tools for the problem? Learn new technologies? Have a positive impact to our customers? Come check us out.”
Job Title: Developer
Department: Technology Services
Report to: Vice President of Technology Services
A Developer within Health Care Logistics will operate within the Technology Services team and contribute to the development of new projects and continuous development of existing projects. Project are both targeted to HCL’s customers as well as internal projects.
The developer will be expected to use the best tools and languages to solve each problem; as such the developer, must have a firm understanding of development principles and be well versed in a variety of programming languages.
• Full lifecycle application development
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOD and OOA)
• Software modeling and testing
• Assist other IT staff as needed to support department and company goals.
• Other duties and functions as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Comfortable working at all levels of an application stack.
• Experience working within the Laravel framework.
• Comfortable working with version control systems, GIT.
• Possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in a technology related field.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
Physical Requirements / BFOQ's
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Ability to move around unaided (tasks such as sitting, standing, bending, kneeing, twisting, squatting, and pushing and pulling)
• Hand and finger dexterity sufficient to use a computer keyboard.
• Have a valid Ohio driver's license.
About Health Care Logistics
Since 1978, Health Care Logistics has been a health care industry leader specializing in manufacturing, packaging and distributing unique and hard-to-find products. Complete customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
HCL guarantees an unmatched inventory of unique and hard-to-find items that includes compounding and dispensing products, infection prevention supplies and unit dose packaging materials, as well as many other lines. We stock more than 8,000 products from 22 unique lines.
Health Care Logistics also offers small package quantities, free samples and ship most orders the same day. Our hassle-free return policy allows you to return any product, at any time, for any reason.
We've spent more than 30 years tailoring our products and services to the needs of our customers. If we don’t carry the product you're looking for, we will find it for you at no extra charge.