HR - Recruiter
Job Title: Recruiter
Report To: Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of recruiting that will include source, screen and interview applicants. Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Will also be involved in writing and placing advertising for open positions, attend job fairs, etc.
• Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
• Screens resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), schedule interviews with hiring manager(s), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers.
• Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, job boards, community network events, etc.
• Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
• Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
• Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external customers to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
• Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation).
• Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
• Maintains current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System.
• Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Advanced skills in interviewing techniques.
• Good understanding of various jobs in the company.
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to maintain highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
• Must have above average oral & written communication skills for ability to work effectively with employees, managers and outside resources.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Thorough knowledge of Window and various software packages utilized in human resources.
Education & Work Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 to 3 years of Recruiting experience OR 5 years of experience in Recruiting OR any similar combination of education and experience.
• HRIS experience.
• Frequently sit at a desk using phone and/or computer.
• Regularly required to talk or hear.
• Occasionally walk, stand or stoop.
• Occasionally lift, carry up to 20 pounds without assistance.
• Frequently use dominate hand or other hand and/or arms.
About Health Care Logistics
Since 1978, Health Care Logistics has been a health care industry leader specializing in manufacturing, packaging and distributing unique and hard-to-find products. Complete customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
HCL guarantees an unmatched inventory of unique and hard-to-find items that includes compounding and dispensing products, infection prevention supplies and unit dose packaging materials, as well as many other lines. We stock more than 8,000 products from 22 unique lines.
Health Care Logistics also offers small package quantities, free samples and ship most orders the same day. Our hassle-free return policy allows you to return any product, at any time, for any reason.
We've spent more than 30 years tailoring our products and services to the needs of our customers. If we don’t carry the product you're looking for, we will find it for you at no extra charge.