Why YOU could be the Key Ingredient?
Are you an inquisitive Marketing Manager looking to build a pipeline of new products and promotions to grow profitable traffic with a growing company? If so, your talent will contribute to the success of our Marketing Team! Under the guidance from the Vice President of Marketing, you will be integral in innovating and designing promotions, incentives, and Guest-focused products. You are in charge of sparking the enthusiasm within yourself in this highly self-driven position! Through collaboration in a fast-paced, exciting and evolving environment, you will be encouraged to tackle various projects at once. Listening skills, on-the-fly problem-solving, and a positive attitude are key, as your direction and adaptability will guide BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG) to the end goal – a great product that WOWs our Guests and exceeds expectations.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and executing marketing programs for BBRG brands including Brio Tuscan Grille, Bravo Cucina Italiana and Brio Coastal Bar & Kitchen to drive profitable sales. This position will provide strategic vision, business analysis and direction to a cross-functional team and is responsible for the management and performance of product marketing and promotions. To succeed in this role, the Marketing Manager will bring a passion for results, excellent project management skills and a collaborative personality.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Assess the competitive environment, research industry trends and generate new product and promotion ideas to drive sales and traffic;
- Create business case and financial analysis to support recommendations;
- Partner with culinary, operations, supply, training, IT and finance to ensure the flawless execution of marketing programs;
- Manage product/promotion marketing initiatives including concept, design, production and implementation with internal team and external partners;
- Lead development of creative for merchandising materials (including Menus, POP, Brochures, Direct Mail), digital (including Web Site, Social, Banner Ads, emails/Loyalty Messages) and advertising (including print, gift cards, and PR materials);
- Achievement of financial metrics including food cost, pricing and discounts;
- Ensure programs are on time and budget;
- Analyze sales and consumer results of programs to provide key learning's and recommendations;
You will succeed with BBRG if you:
- Have a passion for fresh and unique innovation;
- Are a dynamic, friendly personality with excellent project management skills;
- Have energy! Ideally five to seven years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred with restaurant and hospitality experience;
- Have an understanding of business development, marketing, and advertising tactics;
- Proven track record of executing successful marketing programs;
- Excellent business judgement and communication skills;
- Ability to achieve results with shared leadership and cross-functional teams;
- Communicate and share project status, results, and recommendation to Executive leadership Team;
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting all concepts;
Our Commitment to You:
If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your Team towards excellence, you’ll find that we can offer a career path to put your stamp on the company growth to continue to be the best in our industry. Join the BBRG Family today and become our next Key Ingredient!
"At BBRG, we strive to be the Best Italian Restaurant Company in America and we want our people to know they work with best. We will develop loyal, lifelong Guests by delivering the highest quality food and service, to each Guest...at each meal...each and every day."
BBRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer