Office Operations Manager
Provide administrative and operations support in a fast changing environment while facilitating the efficient use of resources in the company's two office locations.
What you are responsible for:
- Provides a variety administrative duties to support growing management team
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving office related supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Sorts incoming departmental mail.
- Maintains information and prepares reports as directed.
- Performs special projects or develops materials as assigned.
- Manages incoming phone calls and gives information to caller or routes caller to appropriate person.
- Manages company email inquiries via info@ alias
- Prepares and maintains required reports, paperwork and records.
- Inputs and retrieves data.
- Prioritizes and assists with the creation of presentations, mailings, menus and flyers.
- Assists in budget planning as required
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures;
- Manages bottle shop retail inquires, bottle shop inventories, and occasional retails sales
- Assist sales & marketing teams with planning special events, group tours, and seasonal festivals.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Education and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school with a four year college degree preferred; a minimum of four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional consideration given for candidates with experience in back-office hospitality operations.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write and/or interpret routine reports and correspondence, and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Strong basic Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, in addition to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of how to quickly navigate the internet, and diligence using Microsoft Office Suite software including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Requires a current state driver's license, with an ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements
- Other Requirements
- Willing and available to occasionally work evenings and weekends
- Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 45 pounds (the weight of one case of liquor)
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
- Tools & Technology:
- Use of desktop and notebook computers (iOS); printers, wireless systems, smart phones.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Data base user interface and query software (State database systems)
Middle West Spirits is an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or status as a qualified individual with disability. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.
To apply, send all questions and/or resumes to: email@example.com