RELOCATION CONSULTANT – JOB DESCRIPTION
All American Moving, Storage, and Delivery is looking for a talented salesperson to service Columbus and surrounding areas as a Relocation Consultant. If you are an experienced salesperson and are looking for a career with a reputable market leader, this is a great opportunity.
About the Relocation Consultant position:
This position involves calling upon individuals, families, and businesses that already have the need to relocate, and demonstrating how All American can help them. A visual survey is performed of the items they wish to move and a cost estimate is provided. Appointments are generated through the company’s extensive marketing programs and also through the personal effort of the individual Relocation Consultants through community networking and relationship building activities.
What you will get from the company
• Great earning potential - $40K-$60K your first year
• Paid personal time off
• Pre-tax Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, etc. available
• Workers’ comp, unemployment insurance, social security contributions
• A well trained crew that delivers consistently on the promises you make to the customer
• Regular opportunities to be in front of the company’s top leadership and to receive coaching from experienced executives.
• Auto and cell phone allowance
Interested applicants may submit their resumes to:
All American Moving, Storage, and Delivery is an equal opportunity employer
Desired Skills and Experience
Successful Relocation Consultants are:
• Honest, with unwavering integrity
• Driven to meet or exceed sales goals every month
• Team players
• Technologically adept
• Organized and efficient
• Great networkers
• Customer focused
• Focused on mastering the art of the sale
• Detail oriented and experts at providing accurate estimates to customers
• Open to taking direction and coaching from their sales manager
• Experience in face-to-face selling preferred but not required.
• Successful experience generating leads through personal networking and other techniques
• Successful experience of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• An eye for detail and a focus on accuracy
• Proficiency in using technology (desktops, handhelds, etc.)
• The dual qualities of being independent and at the same time good at taking direction and coaching from managers.
• Knowing how to plan your work and work your plan
3890 Twin Creeks Drive * Columbus, Ohio 43204 * (614) 224-0077