Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides potential residents with information about the community and model home choices and the guest living experience
- Takes prospective guests on luxury apartment home tours.
- Assists with new lease applications and related processes and coordinates the renewal lease process for current residents.
- Follows-up on current and future guests questions and concerns and complete other tasks and projects as assigned while providing the highest level of customer service
- Assist in planning and hosting monthly resident social events
- Help market and create foot traffic/leads
- Meet assigned sales goals consistently and contribute to the property’s overall success
- Driven sales & goal oriented personality
- Ability to work weekends is an absolute must.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and mental agility to be results-driven
- High energy, ability to energize others
- Smart, creative and has a point of view
- Commitment to quality, detailed focused on all levels
- Delivery of first-class service to our team and our clients
Experience in leasing or sales strongly preferred!
Relocation not available for this position
Competitive Hourly Pay plus Monthly Commissions