Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides potential residents with information about the community and model home choices and the guest living experience
- Takes prospective guests on luxury apartment home tours.
- Assists with new lease applications and related processes and coordinates the renewal lease process for current residents.
- Follows-up on current and future guests questions and concerns and complete other tasks and projects as assigned while providing the highest level of customer service
- Assist in planning and hosting monthly resident social events
- Help market and create foot traffic/leads
- Meet assigned sales goals consistently and contribute to the property’s overall success
- Driven sales & goal oriented personality
- Ability to work weekends is an absolute must.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strategic and mental agility to be results-driven
- High energy, ability to energize others
- Smart, creative and has a point of view
- Commitment to quality, detailed focused on all levels
- Delivery of first-class service to our team and our clients
Experience in leasing or sales strongly preferred!
Relocation not available for this position
Competitive Hourly Pay plus Monthly Commissions
About Preferred Living
Preferred Living has been developing real estate, managing a luxury portfolio of multifamily and commercial properties as well as building homes in Columbus and the surrounding area since 1996. Our properties are located downtown as well as New Albany, Dublin, Upper Arlington, Worthington and Reynoldsburg. Preferred Living is a cut above when it comes to a career. We made a commitment to a very high standard for our customers many years ago and that same standard applies to our employees.