Your daily responsibilities include:
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment
- Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers
- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events
- Provide security on assigned casino or landing area: maintains high visibility, handles problem situations, watches for safety hazards, and provides assistance to medical officer.
- Patrol of parking lots.
- Provide security escorts for all monetary transfers, fills, and credits.
- Oversee customer boarding and disembarking: provide crowd control, direct traffic, check I.D., check for cameras, bottles and other items not allowed on Casino floor.
- Provide assistance to customers: give directions, call cabs, assist with car trouble, etc
- Provide special assistance to disabled patrons as necessary.
- Assist with table and slot drops.
- Observe hard count crew doing the slot drop and transports tokens to hard count room.
- Provide assistance for table drop by providing drop boxes, observing the count, and securing drop boxes in soft count room.
- Monitor all entry and exit from hard count, soft count, and vault, and maintains logs of these activities.
- Serve as dispatcher.
- Dispatch other officers to various assignments and maintains activity log sheets.
- Watch and record monitors.
- Write detailed reports as required for incidents involving law violations and/or violations of company policy and procedure.
- Testify in court on behalf of state gaming boards.
- Occasionally, strenuous physical activity is required.
- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
- Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any management personnel.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must have an outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Must enjoy hosting others
- Must be comfortable initiating conversations and creating a fun environment with our guests
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Preferably six months related experience and/or training.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs, and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in vary work areas such as confined spaces
About Hollywood Casino Columbus
A new Hollywood star is now open in Columbus, Ohio. Join us for the area’s only Vegas-style casino with unparalleled amenities from fabulous dining to magnificent nightlife.
Enter a world of the hottest gaming action featuring over 2,200 blockbuster slots, over 70 big-time table games, and 36 tables of live poker. Discover non-stop entertainment and sporting action on our endless big screens in H Lounge, featuring the latest sounds, coolest cocktails and the hottest bands.
Take a break from winning and experience a variety of delectable entrees of fine dining at Final Cut Steak & Seafood to never-ending delicious options at Epic Buffet. No matter when you’re hungry, our Take 2 Grill serves the freshest sandwiches, burgers, and pastries 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Here at Hollywood Casino Columbus, we mean business. Whether its 40 guests or 400, let our state-of-the-art, 10,000 square foot meeting and event space and our experienced staff help you plan an unforgettable event.
Whether you are looking to dine like star or play famously, our energetic team members are ready to provide you with service that’s strictly A-list.
So what are you waiting for? Come win happily ever after with us!