Social & Digital Media Specialist
Hometeam Properties Management is a growing and evolving brand,that specializes in providing market rate renters and campus students a quality off-campus housing experience. What really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, our people come first and our culture matters. We are currently looking for a driven and dynamic Social & Digital Media Specialist, who will execute cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive leads, increase brand awareness and build brand loyalty. This individual will manage multiple projects including traditional print advertising and digital marketing. To succeed in this role, the Media Specialist will bring a passion for marketing, social platforms, and will have excellent project management skills, attention to detail, ability to analyze results and a collaborative personality.
Your Job Description:
- Write & manage content for various social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube corporate accounts, as well as the hometeam Properties blog that will encourage engagement & interaction.
- Assists Marketing department in building social media campaigns, collaborates on monthly content calendar and content themes that will enhance and maintain a cohesive social voice that aligns with our branding.
- Act as brand voice for social listening across our social channels and identify engagement opportunities.
- Partner with marketing team for best practices and design team to develop optimized creative by channel & compelling assets.
- Support SEO through Hubspot marketing automation software and hometeam properties website. Provide monthly reporting to highlight top performing content, brand health and audience growth
- 3+ years of related experience
- Associates degree or equivalent in a related field
- Proven marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing online communities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms such as pardot, sharpspring, and Hubspot a plus
- Charismatic and outgoing personality
- Connected with a variety of key influential groups on campus
- Campus expert on behind the scenes activities (clubs, parties, etc) and hot spots on and around campus
- Social chameleon - have the ability to work with a variety of groups and organizations
- Creative mind, with prior successes in driving the creative process
- Functional knowledge of social networking
- Self motivated
- Oversight for content development
- Oversight for analytic reporting
- Monitors and interprets social trends and platform updates
- Assists with social media training for the organization
- Builds and maintains relationships key internal and external partners
- Actively searches for opportunities to grow strategic relationship with existing partners
- Monitor themes/topics in social media for use as 3rd party shared content.
- Set-up, monitor and report on “listening campaigns” related to our top members.
- Investigate new social media opportunities.
- Recommend new social media programs/platforms.
- Review existing HTP content for appropriate sharing.
- Enter materials into the archive.
- Work with the Hometeam Marketing team on tasks and activities related to planning, creating, publishing and managing website content on hometeam properties and community websites
About Hometeam Properties Management, LLC
Our office consists of a friendly, professional management team committed to providing our clients with the best housing experience in the Columbus, Ohio, area. Our maintenance crew offers a full range of services, including a 24-hour emergency number. For more information, please contact us at (614) 291-2600 or stop by our office located on 222 E 11th Ave., right next to the new Columbus Police station at Summit and Eleventh.