Why work for ParkOps?
- FT / PT Available; ParkOps works around your schedule!
- Flexible Start and End Times (shifts available 24/7)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available for FT employees
- Fast Growing Company
- No Experience Required
- Management Training Program Available
We have a variety of opportunities that our HR Team will help guide you to based on your desired schedule and preferences:
Restaurants: Earn tips, work outside, great for PT evening work!
Dealerships: Steady daytime hours, no running, great work variety. Most locations are indoors!
Luxury Hotels: Provide hospitality to guests from all over the world, indoor and outdoor roles, highly flexible shifts around the clock!
Essential Job Function
Drive, park, and retrieve customer cars in a safe and courteous manner. Our goal is to make sure all customers are given a professional, safe, and timely service.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to the following:
- Although flexible scheduling is provided, regular attendance is expected and required around your availability.
- Greet customers and answer questions in a prompt manner.
- Inspect each vehicle before taking possession, mark tickets of any findings
- Obey to all traffic laws and safe driving practices
- Report any known accidents
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties to a satisfactory level:
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling and walking.
- Be responsible and dependable!
- Valet Experience is a definite plus, but not required.
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a professional, clean-cut appearance and demeanor
- Availability to work; will depend on location hiring needs. Weekends at some locations may be required.
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a clean driving record
- Have the desire to help people!
*We will run a background check and motor vehicle report on all candidates after a conditional offer*
REFERRAL CODE: Include "614now" in the referral field of our application to guarantee a call from our HR department!
ParkOps is a Parking Management and Hospitality company across multiple states.
Founded in 2006 by Joel Furno during his sophomore year of college, ParkOps began from humble beginnings with $250 and a single valet parking contract. Together with Co-Founders Daniel Bell & Rusty Furno, ParkOps has evolved over the years into a comprehensive outsourced management firm employing 1,000 individuals and serving 150 clients in the Hospitality, Asset Management, & Automotive Industries.
ParkOps Automotive: In 2016, our Automotive Hospitality/Managed Service model became our largest and fastest growing business unit. We proudly serve nearly every major Automotive Brand and are eager to continue to help Dealers across the country transform their operations and customer experience.
Our clients include Marriott Hotels, Philadelphia Eagles, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, BMW, Audi, Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, Ruth Chris Steakhouse, Fogo de Chao, the Schottenstein Property Group and many more.
If you are looking for the right place to showcase your hospitality skills with great opportunities for growth, ParkOps can provide the fun challenging environment you need to succeed and grow.
With the guidance of our people, culture, values, and performance, ParkOps is able to deliver the safest service and best hospitality model to our clients and their guests - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.