We’re currently seeking individuals to join the Citrin team as part-time or full-time valet attendants/hospitality ambassadors.
Citrin is a valet and hospitality management company that thrives on ensuring an exceptional experience for both our team and our clients. Formally ParkOps, Citrin was founded by an OSU alum in 2006 while still in college—so we understand how important a social life (and school) can be. Which is why we offer flexible schedules, good pay, and a fun work environment.
Perks of working for Citrin:
- A team-first environment focused on career growth, leadership opportunities, and mentorship
- Emphasis on keeping schedules flexible so our team can focus on pursuing their passions
- Co-workers that are not only fun, but highly motivated
- Access to higher clientele and leaders in our city (plus, cool cars)
- Perfect environment to strengthen and perfect networking and client service skills
- Competitive, stable pay starting at $10+/hour with many options for advancement
- Continual opportunity for referral bonuses and raises
Whether a valet attendant parking guest cars at restaurants and luxury hotels or a service valet providing a smooth exchange of vehicles at a dealership, all roles will provide an unmatched level of client service.
- Ability to sit and/or stand through an entire shift
- Perform tasks involving bending, kneeling, walking, and jogging
- Although scheduling is flexible, committing to every scheduled shift is required
- Strong communication skills
- Professional, clean-cut appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valet experience preferred, but not required
All candidates are subject to a criminal background check and/or motor vehicle record check after a conditional offer is accepted.
REFERRAL CODE: Include "614now" in the referral field of our application to guarantee a call from our HR department!