The former Aramark Corp executive chef will focus on fresh products in his new establishment..oven roasted-meats hand-carved to order for sandwiches, salads and paninis. The concept came to Ty during his time with Aramark as he was helping to turn around a struggling deli. Managers were offering (what few customers there were) sandwiches made with packaged deli meats. When he changed their products to fresh offerings, sales increased by 1000%. Eventually, the former U.S. Army paratrooper decided that he wanted to use his ideas himself and open up his own business.
His Hilliard location was last occupied by a Mexican restaurant that went under three years ago, and now Ty is looking for success in the space. Signature items on the menu will include:
- The Southern Bell-y: braised pork belly smothered in pimento cheese spread
- El Diablo Roast Beef Flatbread: slow-roasted beef, hot pepper cheese, red onion, bell pepper & jalapeno covered with mayo & sriracha sauce
- Asian Noodle Salad: gluten-free rice noodles, bean sprouts, carrots, red onion & bell pepper with house-made chili lime vinaigrette dressing. topped with roast beef
Expect prices to be in the $7 to $8 range.
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Thursday, 10:30am – 9pm
- Friday – Saturday, 10:30am – 10pm
- Sunday, 10:30am – 8pm
BROUGHT TO YOU BY