Look out frozen food connoisseurs, DiGiorno pizzas, Stauffer’s lasagnas and Lean Cuisine meals have issued a voluntary recall after several customer complaints of small pieces of glass in their food.
The glass is supposedly linked to the spinach in the products. Not sure how you get glass into your spinach, but ok.
Below are the affected products. See the “More Info” link to find the specific production codes that are affected by the recall.
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
BROUGHT TO YOU BY