Gov. John Kasich announced last week the eight new appointees for the Ohio Medical Marijuana Advisory Committee. According to their website, members of the committee must represent employers, agriculture, academic research, and persons involved with the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction.
- Curtis L. Passafume, Jr., (Chair), OhioHealth’s system vice president of pharmacy services.
- Stephanie M. Abel, pharmacist in Dublin
- Tony E. Coder, Jr., asst. director of of the Drug Free Action Alliance
- Michael G. Hirsch, of Hirsch Fruit Farm
- Dr. Jerry W. Mitchell, Jr., a Powell physician
- Dr. Amol Soin, owner of a chain of pain clinics in western Ohio
- Michael E. Stanek, sits on the board of the Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Gary L. Wenk, OSU Ph. D professor who had studied the benefits of medical marijuana
Their terms begin September 23rd.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY