Pre-sale tickets end TODAY for the Marching Forward With Heidelberg Festival, under the direction of Jon Waters.
It’s a festival’s festival, you’ve got your volleyball tournament where you may or may not get to see Waters strut his stuff, a full service sports bar, a Danger Brother’s Concert, and best of all a live and silent auction.
The auction includes:
- 1 week stay in Sanibel Cottages, September 15-22, 2017
(Condo includes 2 bedrooms and a pull-out sofa. Sleeps total of 5-6. Travel expenses are not included.)
- Port Clinton Get-away package
- 2-night stay in condominium at the Shores in Port Clinton
- (2) round-trip Jet Express tickets for any day in 2017
- $100 gift card to 1812 Food & Spirits located in Port Clinton
- Dinner for 4 adults at the Catawba Island Club, drinks, dinner, dessert
- (4) round-trip ferry Miller Boat Line tickets and golf cart
- (2) patron passes to Muirfield Golf Tournament, May 29 – June 4, 2017
- (2) tickets to Columbus Symphony Concert Series presentation of A Christmas Carol, November 27, 2017
- 2 tickets to Jazz Orchestra in Columbus
- Pedal Wagon Ride in the Short North/Columbus for 15 people during the week
Tickets will still be sold at the gate too, $20 for adults, $10 for children. The festival starts at 3 pm Saturday September 24 at Dublin’s Flannagan’s.