If ever there were a Stock & Barrel cover we would have liked to eat, it was this one. Crafted by Megan Anderson of Short North Piece of Cake, this sushi inspired cake masterpiece was one for the ages. But inside continues our mission to explore the Cbus food/drink scene from top to bottom and inside and out. Enjoy!
- More than 30 breweries, here are the best to hang out at
- With James Watt, Brew Dog founder
- Top bartender: Annie Williams Pierce
- Reflections from the city’s most well-known bartenders
- The magic of IV hangover recovery
- Columbus’ classic kitsch
- The city’s top apps
- Recipes even the worst cooks can master
- Magic 8 ball: the most interesting buffets
- Inside: urban farmers markets
- Hot damn! An adventure in extreme spiciness
- In search of… deep fried ice cream
- The offal truth: weird local dishes to challenge your palate
The reading experience is optimized for tablet devices. Turn your phone or tablet horizontally for the 2-page spread view or vertically for the single-page view.
Looking for a physical copy? Check out our snazzy map