Either Donatos Pizza is rolling in the dough or they’re desperate for business because they’re handing out FREE smartphones to anyone who buys a pizza.
“614NOW, you’re crazy.. What’s the catch?”
No catch, folks. The whole gig is part of the introduction to their new Android mobile app.
All you have to do is:
- Order a Donatos pizza for either pickup or delivery
- You’ll be given a small card with a 4-digit code
- Visit donatos.com/android and enter your code plus some basic information
- Enjoy your pizza
- Receive your Samsung Galaxy J3 in the mail
- Agree to a 2-month, $100 service (unlimited talk and text) with T-mobile
- Wait for your hotline to bling
Don’t sweat it, man, you won’t be roped into a 79-year contract this this new gadget, either. In fact, once your 2-month service is up, you’re free to take your phone to any network you wish.
AND, there is no limit on this offer meaning.. You can buy a dozen pizzas, receive a dozen 4-digit codes, and redeem–you guessed it– a dozen phones!
They whipped up a campaign to market the promo and were able to pull the biggest name in all of folklore to deliver the news: Bigfoot.