At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
The Store Planning Coordinator ensures the data within A&F’s project management system, Expesite, is accurate to meet the needs of its cross-functional users in Real Estate, Design, Engineering, Construction, Procurement, and Maintenance plus external partners. Complete, up-to-date information keeps our teams on schedule and knowledgeable of key project information. They will also provide support with Expesite auditing, budget uploading, and project close-out.
What will you be doing?
- Create/maintain project schedules in Expesite to ensure accurate, up-to-date project timelines
- Input/adjust Expesite milestone dates as requested by cross-functional partners
- Create/update project schedule templates to match current Expesite milestones and store type/country duration schedules
- Attend meetings where project duration schedules/adjustments are discussed
- Prepare Expesite status reports for Leadership review
- Site/project creation in Expesite based upon Real Estate &/or Leadership request
- Audit Expesite projects for status inaccuracy, duplication or missing data
- Create/upload Store Design and Construction budgets in Expesite
- Schedule project close-out meeting and compile close-out information from cross-functional team-members
- Audit the project close-out process for timely receipt of required documentation
- Perform ad hoc auditing/analysis/reporting, special projects, and other miscellaneous tasks, as necessary
What will you need to bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2+ years of project management experience surrounding processes, operations, and systems administration
- Experience using Expesite or equivalent Project Management software
- Understanding of project timelines and schedules
- Advanced Beginner to Competent skills with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Competent skills with Microsoft Project
- Strong written, listening, and verbal communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Detail oriented and ability to work both independently and with multiple cross-functional teams
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER Â© ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. 2012