What Clinical Specialty Contributes To Cardinal Health
Clinical Specialty is responsible for providing quality, timely, granular and actionable data for selected operational and clinical metrics, as well as tracking and identifying trends for healthcare data and providing benchmark comparisons for healthcare providers.
- Manage all aspects of data collection for protocol-driven retrospective chart reviews, cross-sectional surveys, etc.
- Assist with study protocol and SAP development
- Create/develop surveys in Qualtrics for pharmaceutical clients and Case Report Forms (CRFs) for chart reviews
- Program surveys and CRFs as needed
- Analyze data and assist with statistical analysis
- Study report generation
- Assist with the development of abstracts, posters, and manuscripts
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-5 years of experience in related field
- Experience with Qualtrics survey is highly preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Denver Metro Area, Chicago Metro Area, New York City Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.