- Prepare high-impact proposals, presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
- Work closely with our technical project managers to create compelling messages that set our firm apart from the competition.
- Contribute to client development and account management efforts.
- Look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in selected markets.
- Work on proposal strategy/development.
- Help coordinate promotional activities, including advertising, conferences and tradeshows, and client events.
- Participate in community engagement.
- General collateral and communications development.
- Help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity.
- Act as a key contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in researching, coordinating and developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign in particular), and web-based interfaces.
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team.
- Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and within a physically dispersed team.
- Must feel comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience
Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related area.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing related field.
Experience In The Architecture/Engineering/Consulting Industry Is Preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.