From Dublin, Ireland, to Dublin, Ohio, owner/operator Ian Montgomery is excited to debut a new concept, Fadó Pub and Kitchen, on October 1 in Dublin’s Bridge Park.
Fadó Pub and Kitchen looks to combine the fun energy and kinship found in Irish pubs with a kitchen that serves fresh, European-inspired food like the eateries of London and Paris.
The 5,700 square-foot space on the ground floor at 6652 Riverside Dr. in Bridge Park West, situated at the south end of the plaza, was designed by a team from Dublin to authenticate the aesthetic as much as possible.
The menu will rely on locally-sourced ingredients to make signature dishes including
- Cured Meats and Cheeses – a rotating selection of charcuterie and cheeses, traditional accompaniments and grilled baguette
- Chicken Liver Pâté – with whiskey bacon marmalade and crunchy French bread
- Pub Burger – grilled Angus beef, smoked cheddar, house-made whiskey bacon marmalade, fried egg, arugula and tomato on a pretzel roll
- Kitchen Pork Chop – plated with traditional Irish black pudding, green apple and sage hash, charred broccoli and cider jus
- Brick Roasted Half Chicken – plated with colcannon, maple glazed parsnips, brussels sprouts and a whiskey mushroom sauce
- Guinness Brownie Sundae – a warm brownie topped with Guinness ice cream, whipped cream, pecans and chocolate sauce
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
“The restaurant’s menu is designed to focus on fresh, local ingredients,” said Montgomery. “Influenced by Ireland, France and other prominent European cultures, the dishes are simple recipes based heavily from tradition, but created to a very high standard.”
Fadó Pub will also boast an impressive bar program featuring more than 50 wines with Coravin technology, traditionally-inspired cocktails, beer, and a variety of coffee and teas sourced from a local small roaster.
In addition to its focus on fresh food and drinks, Fadó Pub and Kitchen will offer entertainment on the weekends like disco nights.
Starting October 1, Fadó Pub and Kitchen will be open Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. – 2 a.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. – 2 a.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. – 12 a.m.
For more information, visit www.fadopubandkitchen.com.