Come Monday, August 27, getting sent to the doghouse won’t be so bad.
Independent craft brewery, BrewDog, will be publicly opening their highly-anticipated overnight beer utopia, The Doghouse, next week.
The company will begin offering tours to shareholders on Saturday during the annual Equity for Punks bash.
Located at the site of its US brewery headquarters in Canal Winchester, Ohio, the DogHouse is the world’s first hotel to offer guests a night’s stay inside a brewery.
Guests will be able to watch the brewers at work from rooms overlooking the state-of-the-art brewing facility and take a peek into BrewDog’s interactive beer museum.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
The 32-room DogHouse will feature beer taps in each room and a built-in shower beer fridge amongst many other features sure to excite beer drinkers from central Ohio and beyond.
Here is some more information on the hotel:
- The front desk has been replaced with a lobby bartender who will check guests in while they enjoy a complimentary beer.
- Located next to the main lobby, four of the rooms are dog-friendly with easy access to the hotel’s dog park.
- The DogHouse also boasts common areas for guests to relax, including the hotel media room where beer fans can watch the Scottish brewer’s TV show, Brew Dogs, and enjoy a game of ping (or beer) pong, or savor the sites of the brewery from the extensive front patio.
- Guests can enjoy Stauf’s Coffee in the lobby, Rogue Fitness equipment in the hotel’s state-of-the-art fitness center, and a new line of hop-infused soaps and other personal products in their room, created by Glenn Avenue Soaps exclusively for BrewDog.
- In addition to the hotel, BrewDog is expanding its brewery to include an all-new, state-of-the-art sour beer facility set to open in late 2018.
- The DogHouse crowdfunding campaign launched in 2017 and raised $160K in under a week from over 1,000 backers; an impressive $2,083 per hour.
- Reservations to BrewDog’s DogHouse hotel can be made at https://www.brewdog.com/usa/doghouse.