Jump on board with a fast growing and exciting company as we expect high double-digit revenue growth at a minimum over the next 5 to 10 years. The Citrin Management Training Program is for you if you want to join this fast-paced and exciting growth platform. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. Our company is being built with leaders who develop from Managers in Training or Frontline Team Members. Get in on the ground floor in an explosive growth business.
This role would start for the first 90 days in our Columbus Ohio office and in new markets with placement in a position in one of the top 25 DMAs across the US.
This position offers targeted annual compensation between $30,000 – 40,000 per year plus benefits. Training completion will take between 90 and 180 days. After successful training completion and placement as a full account manager, the compensation will increase by $5,000 per year.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business working alongside the team of our Columbus locations with travel to new customer launches throughout the US. You will be the face of Citrin to our customers and their customers. You will learn the behind the scenes operational functions and help us shape our organization for growth. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own market and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the support, mentoring, and learning you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but with the right experience not required
- Must be willing to relocate as a manager to a new city when a new market is opening
- Must have at least 6 months of sales, leadership or hospitality experience
- Sales, leadership and hospitality experience may include but is not limited to: work in retail, commission sales or a serving/restaurant environment; participation or leadership in athletic/team activities; leadership experience in the military or community, social, academic organizations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no significant infractions
- Must be available to work an average of 49 hours per week.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
*Equal Opportunity EmployerAPPLY NOW